Speech on Unforgettable Past Experience

By miftachudin arjuna - December 11, 2013

http://worthpix.com/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/sweet_memories_mind_07.jpg
When I was 6 years old in school I played with my friend. I'm playing very naughty. I climbed tree and fence but unfortunately I felt from that fence and I wanna to keep smile and said no problem it's just little accident. My friend said 'Devi blood in you're forhead. Oh my God I cried and my teacher take me hospital.

Good morning everyone. I would like to tell you about my 6 unforgettable past experience. First is a little accident when I was 6 years old. I played with my friends. I was very naughty. I climbed a tree and a fence. Unfortunately, I felt down from that fence. I kept smiling and said no problem. It was just little accident. Astonishingly, my friend shouted 'Devi, there is blood in your forehead'. Oh my God! I cried. Then, my teacher took me to hospital.

When I was ten years old my parents gave birthday party but actually I dislike party I just like price. In my birthday party it's very noisy with my friend, tart, ballons and price. It's first party but I don't wanna to celebrate my birthday with party.

Well, that is my first unforgettable past experience. My second unforgettable past experience is about my hatred toward party. My parents gave me birthday party when I was 10 years old. Actually, I dislike party as same as price tags. It was very noisy in my birthday party. It was full of friends, cakes and balloons. That was my first party. However, I dislike celebration of my birthday.

Before I dislike cat. I and cat is friend but why now I dislike cat. Played with cat. The cat to by my thumb and clawed it's make me cried and dislike the cat.

After those two experience, I have another one. I hate cats. Beforehand, I liked cats. I became hatred toward cats because once they bit and scratched me. As result, I cried and disliked cats.

when I was child I think chilli is sweet because that's colour is red and I eat but that taste is very hot and I'm cried.

The fourth unforgettable past experience is tasting hot chilli. I thought that chilli was sweet as its red color. I still remember when I cried due to the hot taste. This is the reason why I hate chilli.

When I was junior high school I'm lazy girl everyday I wake up at 6am. I remember that's day is Friday and Friday not bussy day. So I'm relax. I wake up at 6 am but I'm still sleepy. So I think 15 minutes again to sleeping can make me fresh. Yeahh I'm sleeping again. but I'm wake up at 8.30 am I'm confuse but It's ok just once. It's no problem. When I go to school my teacher ask me why you absent tommorow? I answer because alarm didn't wake me up. My friend laughing. It's make me shame.

All right, the following item is my fifth unforgettable past experience about my laziness. I was a lazy girl when I was in Junior High School. I woke up at 6am everyday. I remembered that the day was Friday. Generally, Friday was not busy day. So, I felt relax. I woke up at 6am but I was still sleepy. I thought that 15 minutes will be all right to have more sleep. Yeah, I was sleeping again. Unfortunately, I woke up at 8.30am. I confused but I said that it was OK. It happened at once anyway. It was no problem at all. When I went to school, my teacher asked me why I was absent yesterday. I replied that the alarm did not work. My friend laughed. It made me feel embarrassing.    

When I was senior high school in mathematic class my teacher called me Devi but I don't hear I just hear Debby so I said Debby, Deb Mrs Cahyati called you're name. My teacher called again Devi stand up please and bring you're book to doing the number 8. I'm very nervous and I can't doing the question, my teacher ask me FB more important than studying I said yes ohh noo studying is number one. It's make my friend laughing and my teacher give me punishment.

Dear friends, those are my five unforgettable past experience. The last one is about bad impression in Mathematics class. My teacher had called my name but I did not hear it. I just caught the word Debby. So I said to Debby 'Deb, Mrs Cahyati called your name!'. At last, I realized when my teacher called on my name several times. I should stand up and bring my books to do number 8. I was very nervous and cannot do the question. My teacher asked me 'is FB more important than studying?'. I said 'Yes!'. Ooh no, I mean that studying is number one. As result, my friends laughed at me and my teacher gave me punishment.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments