Speech on Habitual Activities

By miftachudin arjuna - December 10, 2013

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193i3avcwahnnjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
I will tell you about my aktivitis dayli start from get up. I am up at 5 o’clock unirraguler but if any studi on morning, I always get up at 5 o’clock. My first aktivities is take wudhu. And praying than reading Alqur’an. Than, I am cooking and washing my plate dirty. I am going to take a bath. After take a bath, I have a breakfast. Than I am reading a comic. At 6.30 o’clock, I go to campus with Nia. I always trying to not go to campus alone because I am afraid accrose road alone. If without Nia, I help to police or I will wait someone that will across.

I will tell you about my daily activities. I sometimes get up at 5am in the morning. I will wake at 5 o’clock if I want to study in the morning. My activities start with taking ablution to offer subuh prayer. After that, I recite Alqur’an, prepare my breakfast, wash dirty plates and take a bath. After all of them are performed, I have my breakfast. Reading comic is enjoyable activities after I have my breakfast. At 6.30am, I go to campus with Nia. I always try to go to campus with someone because I am afraid of crossing the road. If Nia is unavailable, I will ask for police help. Alternatively, I will wait someone that I can cross with.

Until campus, I joint the class with orderly although sometimes I not hear says teacher. After kuliah finish, I go home, than take a rest. Than watching film korea (my favourite). At 17.30 WIB, I take a bath to freshing my body. I finish take a bath and doing my praying than reading Al qur’an. Finish it all, I melanjutkan watching film. At 21.00 o’clock, I go to sleep.

At campus, I eagerly join the classes although I sometimes find the lectures difficult to catch. After the classes are over, I go home directly, take a rest and watch my favourite Korean movies. At 5.30pm, I take a bath to refresh my body, offer magrib prayer and recite Alqur’an. After all, I continue watching movies until 9am. This is the time for me to go to sleep.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments