Conversation on Ordering Food at Restaurants

By miftachudin arjuna - December 09, 2013

Kentucky Fried Chicken
  • Waiter: Welcome to CFC restaurant sir. What do you want to order sir?
  • Costumer: Fried Chicken, burger, soft drink, milk shake and juice
  • Waiter: What size do you refer prefer for your burger and fried chicken?
  • Costumer: Medium size please
  • Waiter: Thank for your order sir, you can take the order in the next gate
  • Costumer: Thank you
  • Waiter: This is your order sir. $5 please.
Buffet
  • Waitress: Welcome to the house of steak. It this is your the menu
  • Costumer1: I wanna chicken crispy steak, please
  • Costumer2: I prefer Tenderlion steak with hot sauce
  • Waitress: Okay, what about drinks, don’t you thristy? Do you want something to drink?
  • Costumer1,2: Yes we do
  • Waitress: This is your drink the beverage menu
  • Costumer1: Strawberry milkshake is interesting for me
  • Costumer2: This cappucino float looks yummy
  • Waitress: Well, your meals will be ready 5 in minutes again.
Takeaway
  • A: Do you still have an another class?
  • B: I haven’t do not have
  • A: Yes, I still have a vocabulary class
  • B: Do you feel hungry guys?
  • A: Yes, let’s look for some food for lunch
  • Waitress: Good afternoon, welcome to ‘Java Restaurant’. What can I do for you?
  • A: OK, can you give us the list of menu?
  • Waitress: Yes, here it is
  • A: I order Gudeg
  • B: I choose fried chicken
  • C: Today, I will choose fried rice for lunch
  • Waitress: Do you want spicy or original fried rice?
  • B: I want spicy fried rice, please.
  • Waitress: Please wait for a minute. These are your orders and the bill They cost Rp 50.000
  • A: Here it is.
Drive Through
  • Waiter: Good afternoon sir. What do you want to order?
  • Customer: I wanna three cheese burgers and three cokes please
  • Waiter: OK. Wait please. Here you are they are sir and 20 dollars for those all together
  • Customer: Here is 20 dollars
  • Waiter: Thank you
  • Customer: You are welcome

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments