Speech on Explaining Problems to People

By miftachudin arjuna - December 22, 2013

http://www.stress-management-for-peak-performance.com/images/problem_solving_technique.jpg
I have some two problems in my daily life. And I believe that somebody may has have the same problems like me. My first problem is related to my speaking skills. Then, the second problem is about the connectedness to my surrounding society.

OK, I will explain about my first problem related to my speaking skills. I know that my English speaking skills is are lower than my friends have English speaking skills. In It means that I never try to speak English as continue regularly. I do not know. My speaking English is lower. But However, I never try to speak well.

Sometimes, my brains talks whispers "I have to try to speak English everyday. I have to read English text more". But However, all of them are just in my brain. I seldom do that. I do not know. I may be because I am lazy or what.

It happens like this time. when I want to speak English, I must think about the tenses what that I should use. In other side In addition, I also have less little vocabulary. So, it makes me definite when I It hinders my speaking. I need many much vocabularyies to improve my speaking skills. I believe that by reading is easier the way to get many much new vocabularyies. But, I do not like reading. This It makes me more difficult when I want to try to speak.

Well, that is my problem about speaking skills. Next, I will explain about my problem concerning the connectedness to my surrounding society.

I also have a problem when I am in my society. I seldom go out from my house because I always go home from campus in the evening from campus. Sometimes I sometimes feel so tired. So, I think prefer to stay at home than to go out. This condition makes me do not know recognize how my the current condition about my village. about and Worse, I have no close friends in my village. I just meet my friends when there is an Islamic teenager meeting over there once in a month. Sometimes I sometimes feel so shy when they speak ask me where I go have been. It happens Because, I am a part of them and they seldom look meet at me in their society.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments