Speech on Explaining Problems to People

By miftachudin arjuna - December 10, 2013

http://daughterbydesign.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/i-remember-girl-thinking.jpg?w=508&h=349
Topic: The difficulty to memorize

It's normal to forget something. And it's normal to become somewhat more forgetful as you age. But it's not normal to forget too much. Regardless of age, some people's memories are better than others - but not me. I feel that I always easy to forget something. Whether it my stuffs, my assignments, and others.

It's normal to forget something. It's normal to become somewhat more forgetful due to aging. However, it's extraordinary if we forget frequently. Having grew older, some people's memories are better than others. Unfortunately, it does not happen to me. I feel that I always forget something easily. I can forget my belongings, assignment and etc.

Often when people call or text me. I forgot to replied. I'll have my phone on my hand and I'll think I lost or forgot it. When I have an appointment with someone, then I'm not fulfill that. It because forgetfulness. Sometime I'll go in my room to get something or to do something. And when I'm there, I look around and ask myself what I am doing there? So I go out and then remember what I am to do then I go back in.

Worse, I forget to reply when people text me. I have my phone in my hand but I do not feel handle it. I think that I lost or forget it. On the other occasion, I forget to meet someone even I have the appointment before hand. It is all about my forgetfulness. I sometime go into my room to get or do something. However, when I am in the room, I just look around and keep asking 'What I must suppose to do in this room?'. So, I need to get out of the room to recall my intention.

I just wonder, can I decrease this bad habit? now I have been using a lot of ways to helm me remember things. I make reminder on my phone. I write some notes then stick it in front of my door's room. I try to be more concentrate, train my mind to focus a little at a time. Hopefully, it will work well and give good impact for me.

I still feel wonder, can I remove such bad habit? to resolve that, now I have been using a lot of methods to remember. I make reminders on my phone. I wrote some notes then stick it in from of my doors. I practice to be more focus and full of concentration. Hopefully it will work well and beneficial for me

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments