Conversation on Making Telephone Calls

By miftachudin arjuna - December 09, 2013

Booking for A Room
  • Receptionist: Good Morning, Square Pants Hotel, May I help you?.
  • Customer: Good morning, I’d like to reserve a room. Do you have any empty room rooms for on Sunday, September 15th?.
  • Receptionist: Let me check first. We have two single rooms and one double room. Which one do you want?.
  • Customer: I want the single room, please.
  • Receptionist: How long will you be staying?.
  • Customer: Three nights.
  • Receptionist: Okay, who’s the booking for, sir? for whom is the booking?.
  • Customer: TORETO.
  • Receptionist: Let me your confirmation number? Can you give me your contact number?.
  • Customer: 1234567890.
  • Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Square Pants Hotel. Have a nice day.
  • Customer: Good bye.
Complaining A Banned Account
  •  Manager: Welcome to Bank ABC ABC Bank. What kind Can I help you sir?.
  • Costumer: Ya, I have a problem. I will complaining complain. my acount can’t use I cannot use my account.
  • Manager: What is your name and acount account number sir?.
  • Costumer: My name is Ian, 113 12 002.
  • Manager: Okee Okay, please waiting wait for a minute.
  • Costumer: Oke OK, don’t take to too long.
  • Manager: Sorry sir, your account a is banned.
  • Costumer: What’s wrong?.
  • Manager: Your acount account is expayed expired.
  • Customer: Really? So what can I do?.
  • Manager: To for more information for on your acount account please come directly to ABC Bank, sir.
  • Costumer: Okay.
Leaving Permit for A Class (1st Version)
  • Student: Hallo Hello, Assalamu’alaikum. Is it miss Ula, right?. Can I speak to Miss Ula?.
  • Teacher: Wa’alaikum salam. Yes, I am and who is there?. Who is speaking?
  • Student: My name is Hilmi. your student in speaking class and my ID number is 113 12 116. I am your student in speaking class. My student number is 113 12 113
  • Teacher: OK, Hilmi. What can I do for you?.
  • Student: First  I am so sorry miss Mam because this today I can’t follow attend your class. I got catch a cough and a cold.
  • Teacher: Oh, I am sorry to hear that, God bless you.   I hope that you will get a better condition next. soon
  • Student: Thank you miss Mam, so can I get your permit?.
  • Teacher: Yes, of course, but have you finish finished an the assignment from me?
  • Student: Yes, I have, and I have already sent it to your email.
  • Teacher: OK, I will check it.
  • Student: Thank you very much miss Mam. Assalamu’alaikum.
  • Teacher: You’re welcome, Wa’alaikum salam.
Leaving Permit for A Class (2nd Version)
  • L: Hi Niam
  • N: Hello Lay. Can I help you?
  • L: There is something wrong with my stomache stomach. I think that I cannot attend in the speaking class
  • N: So?
  • L: Can you help me please. Would you Convey send my appologize apologize to the lecturer that I have to miss the class
  • N: Ok I will
  • N: Good afternoon sir
  • Teacher: Good Afternoon
  • N: Lay called me that he is sick and he cannot attend in to your class.
  • Teacher: Okay I am sorry to hear that
  • N: He asked me convey his sorry to you sir to send his apologize that he has to miss the class
  • Teacher: Okay nothing that is fine
Opening A Bank Account.
  • CS: Good morning?. Diamond Bank here, Can I help you Mam?.
  • C: Morning. I’d like to open a new bank account. Can you explain to me what the step  procedure is ?
  • Of course. Who is speaking?
  • Miss Carol.
  • OK Miss Carol, I will explain to you what the step procedure is. First step, you must fill in the blank form completly completely. Second, you should pay a fee to the teller. If you need more information, you would better should come to Diamond Bank. Anything else I can help?.
  • C: No, that’s all. Thanks 
  • CS: You’re welcome.
Unsubscribing A SIM Card
  • CS: Good afternoon. This is Fun Service Provider. Can I help you?
  • C: Good afternoon.
  • CS: Can you mention What is your name and your number phone phone number?
  • C: My name is Sinta. My number phone phone number is 0856 4343 3434. I want to complain about your service provider. services
  • CS: What’s wrong?
  • C: Tomorrow yesterday, I bought electric pulse I top up Rp 10.000. and Then I registered to package internet internet package for seven days. But after 3 days, I can’t use again.but I can’t use it after 3 days
  • CS: Let’s I check Let me check it. Your quota is empy mom. You run out of bandwidth quota Mam
  • C: No That is impossible, when I check my the quota, it is still remains 30 Mb.
  • CS: May be our network is error. The connection may be error. We will correct about fix it.
  • C: No, thanks. I will unsubscribe my SIM Card.
  • CS: We so are really sorry mom Mam. Okay good afternoon.
  • C: Good afternoon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments