Speech on Asking for Information

By miftachudin arjuna - December 11, 2013

Hello my friends. How are you today? In here this occasion, I want to tell you about my idol.
My first idol , I like is Rhoma Irama because his voice and his song is are very good. His songs tell us about the facts of life. So, we can take listen to the actual messages from his songs. And Then, my second idol is Wafiq Azizah. (remove the full stop) because I like Qosidah song. Her voice is very good and marahal as well. Her songs are also good because the lyrics can touch in heart have deep messages to touch our heart.

My other idols is are Wali Band, Bunga Citra Lestari, Armada Band , and the other etc. Actually,  I have many my idols very much, (remove the comma) but I have one idols which I very love with them that I cannot live without. Who is it are they? it is they are my mother and my father. And don’t forget mind you, my family is also my idol.

My university is my idol. (remove the full stop) because it is my the place to listen to science about general gain knowledge and Islamic science. Muhammad also my idol because he is the leader of Islam. And Moreoverperson he is the one which who bring true something in the earth preach the messages from God. And then, I love Islam. (remove the full stop) because my religion is Islam.

I think that’s all. Thank you.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments