Speech on Liked and Disliked Things

By miftachudin arjuna - December 11, 2013

http://www.letiziapini.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/like-dislike.jpg
Hy hi guys, good afternoon. I stand here to show would like to explain you about all things that I like and dislike.

First, I want to introduce myself. My name is Monica. I am 18 years old. Now, I am studying in Islamic University of Salatiga State Institute of Islamic Studies of Salatiga.

Then, I would like to show youstart my story from about all things that I like. I like reading. Yeah, I can do it if I have free time. Comic and novel is are my favorite books. My favorite character in comic is Detektif Detective Conan. He is very smart. This comic was has been written by Aoyama Gosho since 1994. His inspiration is Sherlock Holmes.

Even Until now, this comic have has 74 editions. But However my favorite novel is written by Pramoedya Ananta Toer. He writen wrote most of them when he was in the prison. (Make a new paragraph to separate the topics)

I adore love shopping, (delete the comma please) but I don’t have much money. So, sometimes I do it. I am crazy about of games. I like all types of games. But, Howevers my favorite games is are Dinasty Dynasty Warrior and Guitar Hero. Yeah, I can finish them off in one day in home if when I play this them. Besideoff Beside that I also like sleeping too and drawing comics characters.
That is all about the things that I like. Then, last, I’d like to show you explain about all things that I dislike. I very dislike hate politics. I do not know all about politics at all. Politics just can makes me confuse all the time. Then, Beside politics, I loathe doing the housework.

In class food, Talking about food, I am do not like Durian. Many people very like it very much to eat this fruit. But, However I do not think so have contra opinion about it. Next, In addition, I dislike pink color, . Then, I dislike reptile ia animal. All of themis to frighten for me I am afraid of any kinds of reptiles. And I am do not like when my mother made me wake me up earlyier in the morning.
That is all of about my liked and disliked things. Thanks for your attention.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments