Conversation on Going for Shopping

By miftachudin arjuna - December 09, 2013

Charity Shops
  • Mother: Honey, I want to have a new AC Air Conditioner. Don’t you know that our bedroom is always hot moreover especially in the Summer.
  • Father: Oh dear, this is last month we are flat broke and we don’t have enough money to buy it
  • Mother: So, do you have any ideas?
  • Father: How about buying second hand AC Air Conditioner but it still have with a good quality
  • Mother: Yes, it is not a bad idea
  • Father: Let’s go to charity shops
  • Waitress: Excuse me Moam, what can I do for you?
  • Mother: Any AC Air Conditioner with a good quality and low price?
  • Waitress: Oh certainly. Let’s me show you
  • Father: Which one Mom darling?
  • Mother: I prefer LG than Toshiba
  • Waitress: Which one Moam
  • Mother: The LG one, how much is it?
  • Waitress: It is 2 millions
  • Father: It is too expensive
  • Mother: Oh come on sweetheart. It is only 2 millions
  • Waitress: Yes, it stills has in a good condition
  • Father: Okay, anything for you
  • Mother: Oh, thank you so much my honey darling
Shopping at Mall
  • John: I'd like to go to Solo Grand Mall. Do you wanna join me?
  • Alex: What do you want to buy?
  • John: I need to buy a new Notebook. Mine is broken. I must buy the new one
  • Alex: OK. I'm in
  • John: Let's go ...
  • (In the department store)
  • John: I need a Notebook; Samsung 14" Core i7, Color is blue color, and the storage is 500GB storage.
  • SPG: You are lucky! we have a new product just like what you need. Come over with me please. I'll show you the product over there please.
  • John and Alex: OK
  • SPG: Here it is. All new Samsung core i7 series. The price is $500. See  check it out.
  • John: What do you think Lex?
  • Alex: It looks good. How's the spesification?. Are that all need in it? Are the specification all right?
  • John: Yes absolutely
  • Alex: Just take it
  • John: OK mom Mam. I take it
  • SPG: OK. while I wrap it out. You can do the payment with that gay guy.
Window Shopping
  • Maya: Hi, what are you looking for?
  • Yuki: I am looking for a pair of shoes, but I have not found it. Can you accompany me to find it one?
  • Maya: OK. Let's go
  • Yuki: Look at this. What do you think about this these shoes?
  • Maya: It is good but I think that it is too small for you
  • Yuki: Really? I will try it first
  • Maya: OK
  • Yuki: Oh, you're right. It is too small for me
  • Maya: How about that? I think that it is beautiful, simple and has good quality.
  • Yuki: That It is good. I really like it but it is too expensive
  • Maya: Oh sorry, I don't bring my ATM debit card. So I can't lend you some money.
  • Yuki: OK. No problem
  • Maya: Sorry Yuki. I should go home now because I have a meeting. See you
  • Yuki: See you
Online shopping
  • Joan: Ivo... I am confuse!
  • Slamet: Why?
  • Joan: I have to get April McMahon's book for my paper but I could not find the book in every bookstore in this city. Can you help me?
  • Slamet: Yes, of course. I have an idea. We can get it from online shopping.
  • Joan:Okay. I agree with you but I don't know how to buy something from online shopping.
  • Slamet: It is so easy. First you can find the book from this website www.gramedia.com. Then you write type the author or the title of book in search box. Then choose the book which you want to. Finally you follow the instruction
  • Joan:Thanks for your information
  • Slamet: You are welcome. Good luck
Distro in Authum (fall) or Winter
  •  SPG: Good morning. Welcome to Windy Distro. Can I help you?
  • Customer: I want a jacket for my daughter
  • SPG: Please follow me. There is woman winter coats.
  • Customer: I want a leather jacket. Please The blue one please.
  • SPG: Here it is. It is a leather jacket from Turki. The leather is soft and (comma)warm and very comfortable in wWinter season.
  • Customer: Another color please
  • SPG: We have dark-grey, blue-sky, and black-faux
  • Customer: The dark-grey please. How much is it is?
  • SPG: It's $20
  • Customer: OK. I am take it. Here it is (give the money)
  • SPG: OK. Thanks for your coming. See you again. Have a nice Winter.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments