Speech on Sharing Personal Experience

By miftachudin arjuna - December 30, 2013

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikt5DZ0gHcsydylTK05Pha53B3YDvVWcm-6AZaytOAZkTuWUAXqAcApNmlc0yBaz0EWAPteMfdfWjbfGxqDeXZ99e7kGl8pdQzrh170-JyKg7OqTMtb_wv5d4GjWbJLZySMGJ2bH0pnOOP/s1600/sbsb.jpg
Good morning? How are you my friends?
Let me introduce my self, I am Ika. I stand here, In this occasion, I want to explain about my cheating experience. I have three experience cheating experience.

The first cheating experience is at when I in Junior High School at moment during a test, (remove the comma). Actually, before I do the test I was have study studied hard before the test. However but I am not confident with myself. And finally I bring a book into the test. The book is a note book note. I put the book in my bag. When I do the test, I open the book to find the answers.

It well, that is my first cheating experience the first.

And The following explanation is my second cheating experience the second. When  I follow the computer course at school, before I have not learned any computer subjects. Students obligate must exercise to type. When to type a script the students must be to type a script, they must follow with the a procedure. But However, I don't use the procedure to type because I am afraid of being defeated by my friends' typing speed defeat type with my friend. Fortunately, my teacher don't know I my cheating act.

Next one cheat, it is the last cheating experience. It happens When I practice the system of self-defense. Before the practice begins, the student must run around our school area and then take a rest.

After take taking a rest, the next practices is are sit up, push up and back up. But I do not to do it perfectly because I am tired and bored. Actually, if the students do not do with perfectly, they will so the student get punishment. But However, my teacher don't know again about it as well.

Finally in my cheating act, I become the a lucky girl because with all my cheat no one knows if I cheat, but. However God knows all. Include including my cheating act. At the moment, and I don't doing the cheating because God always sees and knows. I am afraid of if at moment something bad happens for to me and cheat is a loss. It This is my story about cheating, how about you?

That's all. Thank you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments