Practice of Dependent and Independent Clause

By miftachudin arjuna - March 24, 2016

  1. Many people enjoy the movie, however Jonny doesn’t enjoy it. Before Jonny goes to watch the movie, Jonny feels sick. His friends ask Jonny to go home, but Jonny doesn’t want. Jonny want to join with his friends, although he doesn’t enjoy the movie. It is the moment that Jonny wants after he graduates from senior high school three years ago. Jonny wants to spend the time with his friends and also his friends. It is their way to let their miss feeling. Watching movie together is the agenda that Jonny and friends plan in every year.
  2. I went to Semarang for a week when the accident was happened. Before I heard the correct news, I have heard many versions of this news. If I didn’t go to Semarang, might I would be the victim of those accident. Actually, I was one of the members of that group, and the passengers of that bus. Because I got the invitation from my friends in Semarang, I couldn’t join with them. My friend told me about the accident and asked me to pray for them. According to my friend, the accident was so serious because included many vehicles. After I went home from Semarang, I visited all my friends who became the victim of this accident. Luckily, all my friends in not too bad condition, event they still laid on the bed. 
  3. I have many plans after graduate from this university. I will take magister program in the other university because there is no program that is suitable with my program before. If I don’t pass in this year, I will take a short course to prepare my magister program. I am going to try finish my study in that time, so I can do anything based on my planning. In other side, my parents have other wish toward me after passed from my study. My parents will marry me with their daughter’s friend because they have agreement with their friend since they were young.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments